• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frank Miller Signing
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Happy Easter CGC,

This would be my very first CGC direct submission for Frank Miller Signing! Very excited, my question is, will Frank Miller sign a comic book that he did not work on? I’m submitting my favorite Frank Miller comics Dark Knight, Daredevil, Wolverine… In addition, I like to submit my Daredevil #1 (1963) comic that I had for 45 years signed by Frank Miller? I can’t think of a better artist to sign the comic that began the legend of DareDevil.

Best Regards,

Troy H

• Administrator
On 4/12/2020 at 12:31 PM, KANON15 said:

Happy Easter CGC,

This would be my very first CGC direct submission for Frank Miller Signing! Very excited, my question is, will Frank Miller sign a comic book that he did not work on? I’m submitting my favorite Frank Miller comics Dark Knight, Daredevil, Wolverine… In addition, I like to submit my Daredevil #1 (1963) comic that I had for 45 years signed by Frank Miller? I can’t think of a better artist to sign the comic that began the legend of DareDevil.

Best Regards,

Troy H

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, Frank Miller, and our other artists, would have needed to contribute to the book. Best of luck with your Daredevil #1 be sure to package it carefully and follow the submission instructions. Please contact our customer service team below with any questions.

submissions@cgccomics.com