• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April Lock Down Sales thread Silver with some random Golden from A to W NOW 50% OFF Pages 1-6 Everything else 25% off!
3 3

197 posts in this topic

Got a little over a shortbox of books, mostly silver but there will be a scattering of golden age in there. Going to try to get through most of these in the next couple of days. I'm in the same postion as most of you, being lockdown so i do not have scanner access, so I'm using photos of the books. I didn't take back cover photos for most of them, but I can if it is requested or needed.

This all being said, I've tried to grade everything fairly and price accordingly, but if you see something you don't agree with or want to shoot me a lower offer, I encourage it.

MY RULES

NO HOS OR PL MEMBERS

First  (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins or via PM wins. Timestamp deciding factor.

OFFERS ENCOURAGED VIA PM

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments preferred, check/money order possible.

Payment expected within 48 hours of invoicing - if you need additional time, please contact me

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping will be at cost.

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics here for a bit of time. Have made several deals with established board members. I have feedback in the kudos section if you want to check it out.

BOOKS

books have NOT been pressed, which in some cases will be very obvious.  Not saying you should or shouldn't and while I doubt any of these will press up to an 11, some books may benefit from such things. All I can say is that none were pressed previously to the best of my knowledge

RETURN POLICY
15 day return policy

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later."

-Mitch Hedberg-

Oceans11 Feedback

Edited by oceans11

Amazing Spider Man 46 VG/F 1st Shocker. I seriously love this book. Great colors just brought down be there spine wear $80.00 SOLD- Gunsmokin

ED1F53E3-8EAB-46BC-B4CC-7E0559487374.jpeg

Edited by oceans11

Amazing Spider Man 71 Copy B VG+ Residue by price from what was probably a price sticker, and if it had been intact I would’ve kept this one. Bright colors on the cover . $22 SOLD srezvan

3A607C79-693E-4C67-8271-28F7B0672ED6.jpeg

Edited by oceans11