• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #13
1 1

15 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Beautiful paper quality and cover colors. IMO a 5.0 to 5.5 with a lot of eye appeal, that may not make 6.0, but will bring a market value closer to 7.0 than 6.0!

Super eye appeal indeed. I checked on ebay + previous sales and noticed many copies have offwhite covers front and back.

This copy is real nice. Better to have a good looking 5.0 then a bad looking 6.0 with a visible flaw in wrong place.

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

Beautiful paper quality and cover colors. IMO a 5.0 to 5.5 with a lot of eye appeal, that may not make 6.0, but will bring a market value closer to 7.0 than 6.0!

I think it could be downgraded to a 5.5 if CGC thinks that the spine has too many creases

1 hour ago, comicginger1789 said:

I don’t see anything that would prevent a 6.0-6.5. Worst case 5.5 but they would have to ding the spine super hard which I don’t think they will

You are right comicginger1789. With a clean & a press I think it has a shot at 6.0-6.5