• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lag Time in Marking Status?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I submitted a few books for the Crain signing.  They arrived at CGC on 4/15/20. However, they're still not logged into the CGC system. Is there a lag for in-house signings?  Only asking because CGC is normally very quick in marking 'received', but this time it's been a couple of days.  Just want to make sure they got to where they needed to go.  Also, this is my first signing event, so I'm not sure if anything is different.  Thanks for taking the time.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, nothingface35 said:

Hello everyone, I submitted a few books for the Crain signing.  They arrived at CGC on 4/15/20. However, they're still not logged into the CGC system. Is there a lag for in-house signings?  Only asking because CGC is normally very quick in marking 'received', but this time it's been a couple of days.  Just want to make sure they got to where they needed to go.  Also, this is my first signing event, so I'm not sure if anything is different.  Thanks for taking the time.

Thank you for your post. Please note that the volume of inbound packages will cause a fluctuation on the received dates. Our team is working diligently to ensure that all packages are received quickly, safely, and in the order by which they are delivered. Please allow some additional time especially with all of the In-House Signing announcements.