• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SA/BA X-men undercopies
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hey Guys Quarantine has me buying to much, but also giving me time to go through the things I have upgraded... so running through my X-Men box I have some books that need knew homes. I am going to give the forum first shot but will probably only leave this for a couple days before moving elsewhere. I will put the list here (feel free to take pending pics) but these are all best offer so feel free to pm me especially on multiples. Any questions let me know! Thanks

X-men 14 1st sentinels VG $165

X-men 95 Death of Tbird F $50

X-men  99 F+ $45

X-men 103 VF- $40

X-men 107 1st Star Jammers F+/VF- $75 

Or take the thread for $325 shipped (good until something is taken)

Thanks!

Payment is expected within 48 hours please.

Any questions let me know, 

There is a kudos thread out there for me... if you want a reference or two I can send you some boardies that I that will vouch for me. 

Thanks!

Rules:

First :takeit: in thread trumps any PMs. I refuse to sell to HOS Probates or naughty people in general. 

Shipping  $15 for up to three slabs and $8 for up to 3 raw books Priority US only at this time.

Payment: PayPal preferred. Expected within 2 days

Returns: No returns on graded comics unless there is damage during shipping. Raw within 7 days but just ask more questions please!