• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] (CLOSED) JBPEZ ALL CGC SLAB Sale! Space Detective, Saint, Schomburg, Bondage, Headlights, Captain America, ASM 4 CGC 7.0, Ohio peds, Rockford, All Select 3 Timely Schomburg
4 4

169 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

That’s a great Deal....would be all over that space detective if I didn’t already have one....you have any all winners by any chance or voodoo? 

Not this time around! Thanks for peeking in!!

Edited by jbpez

:news:RECAP:

Only a handful remain (and some really nice ones)...

Captain America Comics 52 CGC 9.0...$3200

Hollywood Confessions 1 (Rockford)...$375

ASM 4 CGC 7.0...$3000

Western Comics 1 CGC 6.5 (OHIO)...$550

Kid Komics 10 CGC 8.5...$1250

Kid Komics 9 CGC 9.4...$3995

Dickie Dale 1 CGC 9.0...$795

Creatures on the Loose 10 CGC 9.4...$150

Dagar 19 CGC 5.0...$250

Space Detective 1 CGC 7.5...$1495

Space Detective 2 CGC 4.0...$250

Fight Comics 41 CGC 7.5...$995

Saint 5 CGC 8.5...$995

Green are FLASH SALE PRICES!! 

Feel free to reach out and make offers on any books still available. Closing the thread early this afternoon!

:news:Thinking of starting a fun early afternoon clearance thread with some books that didn't sell in my last thread. Stay tuned...

:news:Closed! Thanks everyone for all the purchases!! Invoices will be sent later today. 

:news: I am starting a true CLEARANCE thread about 4pm EST!!! Books that just no longer fit in my collection. There will be a nice mix of Bronze, Silver and Gold!! ALL BOOKS MUST SELL!!!!

Edited by jbpez

1 hour ago, jbpez said:

:news:Closed! Thanks everyone for all the purchases!! Invoices will be sent later today. 

:news: I am starting a true CLEARANCE thread about 4pm EST!!! Books that just no longer fit in my collection. There will be a nice mix of Bronze, Silver and Gold!! ALL BOOKS MUST SELL!!!!

I just saw you changed the time lol

Just now, Comical Situations said:

I just saw you changed the time lol

ODB bait-n-switch