• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 239
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Just going through the PC and rebagging and boarding and self grading some stuff. This one hasn’t been out in a looooonng time.

Story real quick. Got this about 15 years ago while in high school. Local fair was in town and a guy had comics of all things as some prizes at his game booth. I forget what else was there...I think there was an ASM 252 and a couple others. Anyway this thing grabbed my eye because of the stickers (which I’ve kept) and it was signed! Cool.

At the time my collecting was in its infancy so I knew very little other than I liked Spidey and this looked cool. I think I spent around $10 (was a dart balloon game) before winning and selecting it as my prize.

Story over. I feel confident telling myself that the signature is legit. Wondering your thoughts on grade:) Thanks!

Oh and final bonus, it has an MJ insert which I’m sure as a teen I knew nothing about.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg