• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bagging & Boarding 2000AD's

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy bags and boards that'll fit 2000AD mags?

They're to large to fit the ordinary Magazine mylers that you can pick up and I'd like to bag my stuff.

2000AD was one of the first comics I ever read and I've noticed the older newsprint issues that I bought 20+ years ago are starting to yellow with age, I know they aren't worth much but I'd like to preserve my collection for nostalgic reasons.

They measure about 91/4" width by 11" length.

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy bags and boards that'll fit 2000AD mags?

They're to large to fit the ordinary Magazine mylers that you can pick up and I'd like to bag my stuff.

2000AD was one of the first comics I ever read and I've noticed the older newsprint issues that I bought 20+ years ago are starting to yellow with age, I know they aren't worth much but I'd like to preserve my collection for nostalgic reasons.

They measure about 91/4" width by 11" length.

If cost isn't too much of an object, call E. Gerber and ask them to custom make you some sleeves and full backs. I did that for my Marvel Treasuries.

Thanks for the reply FFB,

If you don't mind me asking, what would be the ball park price for getting say...200 sleeves and full backs made up ?

What were you looking at to get your marvel treasuries bagged and boarded?

E. Gerber has a full price sheet online. They might already have them pre-made in the size you need too. www.egerber.com.

there are "life magazine" size bags out there, which are bigger, perhaps too big for your needs. i have a lot of magazines that size and on some of the special ones I just take two magazine backing boards and tape them on the back.