• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Felipe Massafera Help
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello Board, 

I love seeing everyones sketches on here and ran across Felipe Massafera last year. He sent me a list of available covers and I paid him. It's been over a year. Does anyone know if he's still around or how to get a hold of him? I emailed him and DM'd him on IG. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Javier

Best of luck to you my friend.  Took me well over six months to get mine done.  I do have a way to reach him if he answers.  He never responded to email, instagram or twitter.  Send me a message and we can converse.  

Of course it’s a last resort, but you can start calling him out publicly (nicely) on social media, and look for more social media.

or file police reports in his local jurisdiction, assuming you have enough paperwork to support your case.

or contact any of his known employers

organize your evidence first, make timelines, be logical and not emotional 

good luck

Just now, revat said:

Of course it’s a last resort, but you can start calling him out publicly (nicely) on social media, and look for more social media.

or file police reports in his local jurisdiction, assuming you have enough paperwork to support your case.

or contact any of his known employers

organize your evidence first, make timelines, be logical and not emotional 

good luck

Thanks for the reply. I first hope the guy is alright. Then of course figure out what my next steps is considering I have no responses from him after trying to get updates. I'm going to reach out to IVdyer. Sounds like he might be able to help.