• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED: Coppernus-Modernus: Comicus Randomnus: LAST 15 MINUTES TAKE 50% OFF

93 posts in this topic

Quite a range of books coming up here ... 

RULES:

• No hos/probs;
  • PayPal preferred; in Canada, E-transfer is preferred!
  • Shipping via Canada Post within Canada, up to 5 raws, is $15.00, shipping to the US via Canada Post, up to 5 raws, is $20.00; anything over that limit will need to be determined; International OK, but shipping will be need to be determined based on where you live.
  • I reserve the right to ask for references.
  • Returns and refund okay if you see something I missed; shipping on you; please notify me 1 week after receiving the book.
  • I'll mark books SOLD as soon as I can, but if another Boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner!  Thus ... the first :takeit: (or variant thereof) in the thread claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM!
  • Please provide payment within 2 days of receiving my PM with the total.
  • Please PM with questions/reasonable offers.
  • Posts/pics on their way ...

:news: TAKE 50% OFF all remaining books ... thread closes IN 15 MINUTES (Sunday, April 26) @ 7:00 pm EST!

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

16 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Web of Spider-Man 18, 9.2-9.2+; Mr. Brock likes the shadows ... $10.00

WoS18F.jpg

WoS18B.jpg

9 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

ASM 700, 9.2+; $8.00

ASM700F.jpg

ASM700B.jpg

7 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

ASM 600A, 9.2+; $6.00

ASM600AF.jpg