• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden & Silver Age Books For Sale - 10% Off!
2 2

37 posts in this topic

Hi! I’m pretty new to the forums, but I’ve been selling comics on eBay for quite awhile. A friend of mine owns a comic shop in southern Illinois (Bigfoot Comics), and I decided to, in light of the world’s current situation, help him sell a couple boxes of books. Here I’ll be selling some of them, but the majority will be sold on eBay under smashingcomics (my account) and johntchaffee (Bigfoot Comics Account). I’ll be listing some books on here over the next couple days. Also, if you’re interested in anything specifically, please feel free to message me. Bigfoot Comics has over one million comics to sell that cover almost every era and genre. Thanks and good luck! :bigsmile:

Payment - All purchases will be made through PayPal goods and services with no exceptions.

Shipping - $5 for 1 Comic (First Class) and $10 for Unlimited Comics (Priority Mail) in U.S.

Offers - I am open to reasonable offers, but for the time being I’m pretty set on these prices

Buying - First :takeit: in this thread wins the books, trumping all ongoing PMs

Exclusions - Anyone on the “bad lists” is excluded from purchasing any books

Returns - Returns are accepted on all raw books up to a week after receiving them

Edited by JoeJ

Jungle Jo #NN (Fox Feature Syndicate, 1950) PR (0.5) (Large Piece Out of Entire Book Excluding Cover)

Price: $50

*This is a great presenting book for the price! The front cover looks to be a 5.0+!

2697D440-D53F-4ED9-BFDF-1AB3ED94E234.thumb.jpeg.299881c741c9b8da4291842d33307488.jpegB12EE6EB-CFB3-4C1C-8C61-DF178DDAC4B9.thumb.jpeg.10a57e8ef08de88b11764b1093755ebd.jpeg

9 minutes ago, JoeJ said:

Joe Louis Champion of Champions #2 (Fawcett, 1950) VF- (7.5)

Price: $200

D5EE9F52-1FD5-4204-AE8D-CAA38506AA2B.thumb.jpeg.a46b424f274770eba02e7ac2837e25fe.jpeg9C817349-BE3F-44FB-A9AC-54B0C578F009.thumb.jpeg.f8fd442f81a076b1398c188d5aaaa3f7.jpeg

What’s going on with the piece on the right edge of the front cover, doesn’t look like it matches up? (shrug)

Edited by sacentaur

4 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

What’s going on with the piece on the right edge of the front cover, doesn’t look like it matches up? (shrug)

Here’s a better picture. The scan does make it look a little weird.

905470D3-240A-4E26-BCED-40B726716AB4.jpeg

Hi Joe

Good of you to come on here and help a buddy during rough times. Just a suggestion though, not offering returns on raw books is a real turn off here. You might be able to pass that off on ebay but it probably won't float here. You also being new with no board history will probably work against you. If I am paying by Paypal either here OR on ebay, I can easily get a full refund with you paying the postage. Just saying...(shrug)

22 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Hi Joe

Good of you to come on here and help a buddy during rough times. Just a suggestion though, not offering returns on raw books is a real turn off here. You might be able to pass that off on ebay but it probably won't float here. You also being new with no board history will probably work against you. If I am paying by Paypal either here OR on ebay, I can easily get a full refund with you paying the postage. Just saying...(shrug)

Alright, thanks for the info. I didn’t really think about that. I’ll change my policy to allow for returns up to a week after receiving the item.

22 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Do u ship to Canada?

I don’t know the shipping rates for sending to Canada but I can definitely look into them. Once I know the prices, I’ll let you know what the costs would be.

35 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Do u ship to Canada?

11 minutes ago, JoeJ said:

I don’t know the shipping rates for sending to Canada but I can definitely look into them. Once I know the prices, I’ll let you know what the costs would be.

After looking into Canada shipping rates I found that I could ship upwards of 10 raw comics for around $20-25 First Class. If you’re interested in purchasing anything, I could ship it out that way. Thanks!