• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTH Happened To GPAnalysis?? It's awful now!
1 1

45 posts in this topic

On 4/25/2020 at 2:32 PM, batman_fan said:

appreciates hearing how he can improve his tool

Most guys prefer to believe their tools need no improvement. 

I've never used GoCollect but going to check it out today.  GPA looks like a mess.  If GPA's main reason for updating their website was to gain more referral revenue, and therefore refuse to listen to customer concerns and complaints, then they deserve to lose business for their crappy new design. 

1 hour ago, mosconi said:

I've never used GoCollect but going to check it out today.  GPA looks like a mess.  If GPA's main reason for updating their website was to gain more referral revenue, and therefore refuse to listen to customer concerns and complaints, then they deserve to lose business for their crappy new design. 

This is undoubtedly NOT the reason George updated the site.  As a software professional I would guess the main reason was to go from monolithic web development to microservices.  This would allowing him to update and improve the site in a more agile way, track and use his data better, and expose his data to subscribers in new ways (think auction sites).

3 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

This is undoubtedly NOT the reason George updated the site.  As a software professional I would guess the main reason was to go from monolithic web development to microservices.  This would allowing him to update and improve the site in a more agile way, track and use his data better, and expose his data to subscribers in new ways (think auction sites).

Yeah, like we said.  "Improving" it to a state of uselessness.  Seems to be the trend in general, everywhere.