• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Assorted Variants For Sale

7 posts in this topic

Hey, hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. Selling a few books to feed the quarantine fund.  All books are in fantastic shape, 9.6+  Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures.  I am wiling to negotiate multiple books.  All books are packaged appropriately to ensure they get to you in the best condition possible. Please add $7 for fees and shipping in the US.  If you would like to return the books for any reason, please let me know within 14 days of purchase, not a problem.  I don't want anyone stuck with books they don't want.  Payment via Paypal, thanks.

Edited by Norrin302

2 hours ago, Norrin302 said:

Spider-Woman #1 Tyler Kirkham Trade Variant Cool Morbius cover, Limited to 3000 $10

vC2L9at.thumb.jpg.08b8cc15efb3dd828562839074be02ac.jpg

2 hours ago, Norrin302 said:

Immortal Hulk #16 Ryan Brown Virgin Variant  $15

1617361179_20200418_145753(1).thumb.jpg.d1eb08f5e87c0b0f2cc91191be8ee697.jpg

Spider-Woman #1 Tyler Kirkham Trade Variant Cool Morbius cover, Limited to 3000 $10
Immortal Hulk #16 Ryan Brown Virgin Variant  $15

:takeit:

Also you need to add a return policy per guideline rules. Thanks!

1 minute ago, kairos70 said:

Spider-Woman #1 Tyler Kirkham Trade Variant Cool Morbius cover, Limited to 3000 $10
Immortal Hulk #16 Ryan Brown Virgin Variant  $15

:takeit:

Also you need to add a return policy per guideline rules. Thanks!

Yours, I'll send you a PM, and thanks for the heads up, I'll add something now.  Just for the record, if you don't like them, please send them back.  I don't want anyone stuck with books they don't want.