• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plastic man #8 1952 series Southdown press

6 posts in this topic

I have a 5.0 self graded copy of plastic man #8. The series is part of an 8 part series in 1952 by Southdown press a tip top comic. I have not seen another copy before nor have I seen a copy of 1-7 ever for sale. 

Large comic shops have been unable to help and not seen it before.

Surely somebody out there can help me price this comic?

ive attached a an image of another known copy.

cheers

9A43F2D2-C28B-4477-B467-9A9E77A2BEB6.png

15 hours ago, Bund said:

I have a 5.0 self graded copy of plastic man #8. The series is part of an 8 part series in 1952 by Southdown press a tip top comic. I have not seen another copy before nor have I seen a copy of 1-7 ever for sale. 

Large comic shops have been unable to help and not seen it before.

Surely somebody out there can help me price this comic?

ive attached a an image of another known copy.

cheers

9A43F2D2-C28B-4477-B467-9A9E77A2BEB6.png

Hello if you want the most complete source on materials your speaking in regards to the link below will be helpful.

Sales price you could post it on Ebay australia for best results bid it to find what the market will bear...

Looks like a nice book, but Golden age publishers down under used pretty nice material and so they tend to stand upto time fairly well.

I have Fiction House from down under graded in the 9.0+

Nice discovery...

https://ausreprints.net/