• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Billing/invoice received

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just recieved my graded comics from UPS. I am very happy with the grades. It came with a invoice and balance due. My question is do I need to take action and pay or will it come out automatically like payment to CCS? I read in this forum customers receiving a email from cgc charging their account. Should I wait a couple of days for that email? Thank you for your time nervous first timer here

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  If you can provide your customer number or your submission number, we can double check and make sure nothing else is due.  Generally, your books wouldn't be shipped out if there is a balance so it sounds like it is probably all taken care of, but we an double check with your customer number.  If you don't want to leave that information here, you can also email customer service at submissions@cgccomics.com and they can check that for you as well.

Thanks!