• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long until a shipment is received and checked in?
1 1

35 posts in this topic

• Administrator

We are opening and entering mail from the week of 3-15 right now.  Anything that arrived during that week or later has not been logged in yet.  If you can provide your tracking number to our customer service department, they can verify we have the package but it will still take some time before you see it in the system.  You can reach customer service at: submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Eric Perry said:

I noticed there is now a "Confirm Package Receipt" feature.  This is fantastic!

I just noticed that as well. Per UPS, my package was received on 3/26. Per this new CGC tool, it has not been received by them.

While the idea for this new feature is fantastic, at this point the actual use of it will only serve to increase confusion and frustration.

7 minutes ago, Gr8pumpkin said:

Hi I sent in comics to be graded and they arrived (signature required) on April 7th. How long before it shows as received in my account?

tracking shows it was signed for but when I put the tracking number in the tool it says it has not arrived. thanks for the help.

Hi, I shipped my first ever set of comics to be graded. My CGC order # 6002022416.  The USPS site confirms that it was delivered to Sarasota on March 25th, 2021 at 4:34 pm. The USPS Tracking # is 9406128206335451463422. I am unable to get any confirmation of CGC's receipt of the package. Is there any way of confirming the receipt?  Thank you.  Joe Albanese (Acct # CS140105)

CGC received my first shipment on 3/23/2021 at 3pm and I am hoping it gets checked in this next week or next?  I am really excited to see how they grade, as I have been trying to figure out and study the grading scales. Once, I get confirmation and grades on them. I will send another batch of comics that I collected as a kid. I am just glad I bagged and stored my comics in the 1970's in dark dry place in the home. 

On 4/16/2021 at 12:13 PM, Gr8pumpkin said:

tracking shows it was signed for but when I put the tracking number in the tool it says it has not arrived. thanks for the help.

On 4/16/2021 at 12:04 PM, Gr8pumpkin said:

Hi I sent in comics to be graded and they arrived (signature required) on April 7th. How long before it shows as received in my account?

Comics arrived and were signed for on 7 April and still not showing as received.

• Administrator

Hi, if you can provide a tracking number, we can check into it further.  Everything that has been scanned in by our warehouse should be showing in the tracking lookup.  There can be a delay of about 2-7 days from when it is delivered to when it is scanned in by our warehouse but something from early April should be in there. If you can provide the tracking number, we'll check into it and see what the problem is.

Thanks!

On 5/6/2021 at 7:28 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, if you can provide a tracking number, we can check into it further.  Everything that has been scanned in by our warehouse should be showing in the tracking lookup.  There can be a delay of about 2-7 days from when it is delivered to when it is scanned in by our warehouse but something from early April should be in there. If you can provide the tracking number, we'll check into it and see what the problem is.

Thanks!

Thank you, it now shows as received but not opened.

Now waiting on it to be opened, you must have a ton of submissions

On 4/29/2020 at 10:06 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Generally, due to the high volume of mail we receive each day, it can take a few days from the time it shows delivered before you will see it in the system.  You will receive an email once it has been entered into our system.  I would give it at least 2-3 days right now.

Thanks!

Admin,

I like the shipping tracking available now. I don't recall seeing that before. Nice that you can put in the FedEx and see it's received while waiting for the submission to be processed. 

Thank you,

Fantastic Firth

:golfclap:

Edited by Fantastic Firth

It took 15 days from the time my box was delivered to CGC to be scheduled for grading.  That's a little better than the 20 day estimate.  I am curious what the intake looks like.  They must have a lot of boxes to go through.