• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pay attention:

15 posts in this topic

Theme? Quality movies. Maybe I could introduce one or two to the superhero brigade in between the "Is Antman #7 movie coming?" I little perspective is all. I like the B***Hole Surfers is why that's there. And Jeff Pinkus. 

Edited by NoMan

5 hours ago, NoMan said:

Theme? Quality movies. Maybe I could introduce one or two to the superhero brigade in between the "Is Antman #7 movie coming?" I little perspective is all. I like the B***Hole Surfers is why that's there. And Jeff Pinkus. 

Maybe title it 'Ahhh - The Good Old Days...' or 'You Kids On My Classic Movies Lawn Again?'

:baiting:

3 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Maybe title it 'Ahhh - The Good Old Days...' or 'You Kids On My Classic Movies Lawn Again?'

:baiting:

Nah, if I suggest a movie I think is a great work of cinema (superhero or not) and someone gives it a shot it might introduce someone to something enjoyable they might not had previously  know before. I know and respect where I am and if CGC wants an end to it, all they just have to let me know. Lock it or whatever. It's not about age, it's about quality. Some of the movies I posted above reside in the Library of Congress National Film Registry. Just an alternative view is all. Some of the cinematic techniques invented in some old films reside and improve some of these superhero films. As always Bosco 685 much respect for you and your love of cinema.

Edited by NoMan

16 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Nah, if I suggest a movie I think is a great work of cinema (superhero or not) and someone gives it a shot it might introduce someone to something enjoyable they might not had previously  know before. I know and respect where I am and if CGC wants an end to it, all they just have to let me know. Lock it or whatever. It's not about age, it's about quality. Some of the movies I posted above reside in the Library of Congress National Film Registry. Just an alternative view is all. Some of the cinematic techniques invented in some old films reside and improve some of these superhero films. As always Bosco 685 much respect for you and your love of cinema.

Thanks for the kind words. No offense meant, ever.

I think it's super you want to share films that are classics and solid to this day. I don't think anyone is looking to stop you from that. :martini: