• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomb of Dracula

22 posts in this topic

It was a low production book.....

Didn't we discuss once before that the DC horror books from the era had lower print runs than ToD? I Can't remember! Too lazy to search! grin.gif

From what I remember, we couldn't find the print runs for TOD, the closest book was Ghost Rider which did outsell all the DC horror books, I think. Anyway, Tomb Of Dracula is nowhere near a low production book, unless you are comparing it to Spider-man numbers.

It was a low production book.....

Didn't we discuss once before that the DC horror books from the era had lower print runs than ToD? I Can't remember! Too lazy to search! grin.gif

From what I remember, we couldn't find the print runs for TOD, the closest book was Ghost Rider which did outsell all the DC horror books, I think. Anyway, Tomb Of Dracula is nowhere near a low production book, unless you are comparing it to Spider-man numbers.

Sid, I'm in agreement for sure. I do not see ToD as being "low production." 893scratchchin-thumb.gif