• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM House of Mystery 205
2 2

8 posts in this topic

All time favourite cover from this series. Wondering if I am grading too harsh with some of the flaws so I’ll seek some second opinions:) Thanks!

Those are printer creases on the front by the title and on the back, not rips FYI.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks. I was hitting it a tad harder personally because I have a hard time determining what CGC does with printer's creases, especially a couple of them. Luckily the cover colours hide the front ones very well 

12 hours ago, 50 Fiddy said:

What a cool cover!  I would grade it between FN/VF (7.0).

It is one of my favourite if not most favourite Bronze Age horror cover. Sadly because it was not done by a more notable artist, no one really seeks it out. 

9 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

It is one of my favourite if not most favourite Bronze Age horror cover. Sadly because it was not done by a more notable artist, no one really seeks it out. 

Well, I can tell you this is now on my list.  Thanks for bringing this issue to light.