• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Low Grade GA FINAL PRICE DROP 30% off! Laugh 78/ Mister Mystery 7 More Added 5/8
2 2

29 posts in this topic

Quarantine has me organizing my collection and re-looking at what my goals are ... Along the way I have come up with some books that while VERY cool just seem like 1 offs and deserve to be in someones care that loves them more then me! I am going to start with 6 books and see where they go.. feel free to pm me any questions offers or more picture requests! 

There is a kudos thread out there for me... if you want a reference or two I can send you some boardies that I that will vouch for me. 

Thanks!

Rules:

First :takeit: in thread trumps any PMs. I refuse to sell to HOS Probates or naughty people in general. 

Shipping  $15 for up to three slabs and $8 for up to 5 raw books Priority US only at this time.

Payment: PayPal preferred. Expected within 2 days

Returns: No returns on graded comics unless there is damage during shipping. Raw within 7 days but just ask more questions please!

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

Mister Mystery 7 $250

super scarce book- it is beat but complete. Cover detached tons of wear and chips had a hard time pricing this but the last gpa sale of a 2.0 was $395 and the last 1.8 was $379 and HA sold a raw 3.0 for 582! 

this contains the first printing of Basil Wolvertons classic Brain Bats Of Venus .

5F2CE831-4FE6-402C-8420-4DB220D41AC1.jpeg

C5785457-3463-4A82-B0DD-C3951C1C0792.jpeg

1FECD7F5-2690-4A04-AE97-4A357EF3C0D3.jpeg

81DC6974-F472-465F-8F6C-17B169234CB5.jpeg

11 hours ago, Readcomix said:

More, sir? :foryou:

I mean, rare sales thread from a great boardie....a guy's gotta Threadkrap in hopes of more escapees from that vault of yours (thumbsu

Thanks Gene! You know me.. I do not like to let anything go lol...

I may have some more (also have some SA under-copies too but may do a new thread after this one)

BTW everyone.. feel free to pm me any offers.. I am easy to deal with and open to deal! 

24 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Thanks Gene! You know me.. I do not like to let anything go lol...

I may have some more (also have some SA under-copies too but may do a new thread after this one)

BTW everyone.. feel free to pm me any offers.. I am easy to deal with and open to deal! 

I DO know, brother! That's why I'm pointing out to everyone that this is a rare gravity-drop in a black hole collection! You don't buy 'em know, you likely ain't seeing Jay's copies again!

So, about a few more slipping out..... :baiting:

2 hours ago, Readcomix said:

I DO know, brother! That's why I'm pointing out to everyone that this is a rare gravity-drop in a black hole collection! You don't buy 'em know, you likely ain't seeing Jay's copies again!

So, about a few more slipping out..... :baiting:

Adding a few more in a couple...