• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me navigate cgc private signings

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I have collected for a long time but my collection was stolen two months ago. I was about to give up collecting but comic books are a huge part of my life so here I am. This time I'm starting slow but I want to start getting signatures of my favorite artist. I had owned alot of graded and signed book's makes me sick thinking about how many and now they are gone anyways sorry I want to learn the ropes for sending in books for signing, but I never have my finger on the pulse and miss out any tips on how to keep up with signings would be greatly appreciated thank you.

On 5/8/2020 at 4:56 AM, Chris layne said:

Hi, I have collected for a long time but my collection was stolen two months ago. I was about to give up collecting but comic books are a huge part of my life so here I am. This time I'm starting slow but I want to start getting signatures of my favorite artist. I had owned alot of graded and signed book's makes me sick thinking about how many and now they are gone anyways sorry I want to learn the ropes for sending in books for signing, but I never have my finger on the pulse and miss out any tips on how to keep up with signings would be greatly appreciated thank you.

dude, I kinda feel your pain, I had a collection of every comic from 70 to 82, when I went into Military. ! evil step father later all my collection got thrown away. never gave me a chance , just to get at me, but I still go by and on his grave, but I'll never be able to get those books replaced, I mean I see the value of most and it makes me sick to my stomach, even a number 1 amazing spider man signed by Stan Lee himself. Just because he was an evil hated filled anal cavity. I'm sorry you got ripped dude.