• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 11 GA Books
2 2

19 posts in this topic

Hello I have 1 slab and 10 Raw books that I am putting up for sale.  I will post the list first along with my price.

I cannot do sales to people that have scammed people or I have you on ignore, so if you are on a list realize you are precluded from purchasing from me.

I accept paypal, the regular form of it, no personal paypal as these are sales. Also can accept Venmo, Money Orders, Bank Certified checks, ***BITCOIN/ETHER (10% discount)

Shipping and insurance is $15 and books will be shipped US Postal Priority with insurance. NOTE - I can ship to United States addresses, shipping out of the USA is too expensive, sorry.

On CGC slabbed books, you know exactly what you are buying so I cannot accept returns.

On Raw books I will accept a return within 10 days, buyer pays shipping unless I mis-stated something.

If you wish to purchase a book, please post a "take it" in the thread.  I would prefer this to PMs, and it seems to work best that way as there can be no dispute who purchased the book that way.

A "take it" in the thread trumps any PM's.

I will invoice at end of thread, please pay within 2 days and I will ship promptly.

Posting the first batch here, book number and grade with price.  I may add to the thread later with another batch.

The Books:

Liberty 11, 9.4 OWW, $195  SOLD

Terry Toons 47, 5.5 OW, $85

Undercover Girl 7, 5.0 OW, $95 SOLD

Daredevil 28, 4.0 OW, $65

Captain Marvel Adventures 30, 8.0 Cream to OW, $225

Police Comics 68, 7.0 OWW, $235  SOLD

Police Comics 35, 5.0 OW, $145

Shock Suspenstories 9, 4.0 Light Cream to OW, some tanning inside cover $175

Crime Suspenstories 2, 8.0 OW, very light spine roll, $555

Spectacular Feature 11, 5.5 $60

Marvel Mystery 77 CGC 7.5 OWW (flaw is BC ULC, otherwise beauty), $1000 SOLD