• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another one bits the dust..

16 posts in this topic

Why, exactly, have I been banned?

A very good question. If talking drivel now gets you banned, these boards will become a very lonely place indeed.

A very good question. If talking drivel now gets you banned, these boards will become a very lonely place indeed.

You probably missed it, because the posts have been pulled, but there were some pretty bad racial slurs in some of his posts. I'm guessing that was the cause.

-- Joanna

You probably missed it, because the posts have been pulled, but there were some pretty bad racial slurs in some of his posts. I'm guessing that was the cause.

-- Joanna

Really? I hadn't seen any of that. I thought he just posted scans of Charlton books no one had ever seen, to the soundtrack of an aural acid flashback. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif