• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED birds of prey, masterworks, bowen, etc...

11 posts in this topic

-Birds of Prey #1-75 NM/M

-Fantastic Four masterworks complete set (new or old covers but not both) NM/M or sealed.

- Bowen Silver Surfer chrome mini bust mint in box

- Bowen Grendel Hunter Rose statue mint in box (blue box)

- Aquaman dc direct full size statue mint in box

- Flash statue (new)

- Martian Manhunter statue

- Green Lantern Hal Jordan statue

- ASM #9 cgc 8.0 to 8.5 (centered)

have items for trade as well.

Avengers annual #7 cgc 9.6 wp

Bowen exclusive Iron Fist red mini bust mint in box

Some modern cgc 9.8s....

Some hardcovers NM/M and sealed

Erik Larsen convention sketch

Batman black & white mini statue (risso) mint in box

Pleas PM me if you have any of these items available..thanks!

gman's auctions

George:

i know where a lot of those items can be obtained, but unfortunately, I'm not sure what kind of discount you're looking for. The Masterworks (new cover) can be gotten for a 30% discount from a friend of mine who owns a store (perhaps a tiny bit more if you bought them all at once).

The Hal Jordan GL statue... well, a store here in Philly has one, but they want full retail. It's been sitting there forever, and I'd bet they'd take 25-30% off if you asked.

The Chrome Surfer bust... I believe another friend of mine who owns a store has one... I doubt he'll discount it though.

Gary Platt, a show dealer, had a nicely centered ASM 9 CGC 8.0 -- but I'm not sure a) if he still has it and b) what you're willing to pay.

George:

i know where a lot of those items can be obtained, but unfortunately, I'm not sure what kind of discount you're looking for. The Masterworks (new cover) can be gotten for a 30% discount from a friend of mine who owns a store (perhaps a tiny bit more if you bought them all at once).

The Hal Jordan GL statue... well, a store here in Philly has one, but they want full retail. It's been sitting there forever, and I'd bet they'd take 25-30% off if you asked.

The Chrome Surfer bust... I believe another friend of mine who owns a store has one... I doubt he'll discount it though.

Gary Platt, a show dealer, had a nicely centered ASM 9 CGC 8.0 -- but I'm not sure a) if he still has it and b) what you're willing to pay.

pm me the details on the masterworks, chrome surfer and asm #9...thanks! grin.gif

thanks!

I have birds of prey 1-74 complete from that collection i bought last summer. Still haven't gotten around to ebay since summer is so slow. Was going to start back up around october. Can let you know when I list or feel free to make a "crazy" offer for these "super hot books". Trade possible as well.