• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Recap Page 10! Take 50% off all remaining Lois Lanes and Jimmy Olsen books Lots have been broken up.
3 3

208 posts in this topic

OK, lol..10 minute break, I need to go back and make sure I have it all straight now:) 

Thank you both, please pick some free books, figure out how many you are owed;) 1 Jimmy Olsen from the first page 2nd post for every 2 Lois's;) 

OK, I think that's all fixed, I shouldn't do two titles with this many books...I was getting confused with the same numbers. 
So @Norrin's lawyer I didn't realize you had edited the post to include freebies, I thought you didn't want the book you marked as free, so I missed that and the JO #78 is taken. The JO 73 is in your pile. Please chose another 2 from the JO free list and thank you! 

I apologize if I've been confusing people. The free books are in this lot. I've marked the ones that have been taken.

Page 1, 2nd post.

Lot 1

Jimmy lot 1  All Taken

38 pr missing centerfold

39 pr pages split centerfold detached tape Free to Norrin's Lawyer

73 Gd+ creasing Norrin's Lawyer

78 VG/F production crease Darwin pencil  Steveinthecity

103 gd cover detached 1.5 centerfold detached

107 cover and centerfold detached at 1 staple Taken

110 Gd/VG Neal Adams 1" cover spine split bottom small tape bottom staple detached

116 gd cover detached at bottom staple, 2" piece off text page, lots of dirt on the back, creasing

117 Gd/VG Adams inks creasing, piece torn off the top of the spine Free to Batarag

120 VG+ Creasing  Free to Toz

Spoiler

668820963_jimmylot1(1).thumb.jpg.121454a149f6842d8fb52ddd7b99d862.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu