• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Small Thread of GA: Mysterious Traveler and Planet Comics
1 1

12 posts in this topic

This is my second, and much smaller, posting to while away some moments during these thrill-packed times we live in.  I'm more of a buyer on these boards and have completed transactions with several respected members (inasmuch as anyone here can be called respectable).  Now, on with this farrago.    

The Rules Which Must Be Listed:

1)  A "take it" or any form of that posted in the thread trumps all.  
2)  I will accept PayPal, PO Money Orders or Cashier's Checks as payment.
3)  Shipping via Priority USPS with Signature Confirmation is already included in the price.  Shipping at this time is only to CONUS.  
4)  No returns on CGC graded books.  
5)  I won't sell to HOS or PL members as it's been suggested they are cowardly curs, the most worthless of waste,  the vilest of vermin, the... oh, not all?  Well... I won't anyway just in case.   

Edited by SeniorSurfer
Sold items in the title

OK - First up:  Archie #31 (5.5) - 150.00.  Al Fagaly cover, clean but the "Slight C-1" admonishes whoever owned it before added a small amount of glue on cover and tear seals to cover.  I was really disappointed when I got this back (who isn't when they get that PLOD) and doubly so since  who the heck tries to clean up an Archie book?  Not a key cover, even.

1.JPG

2.JPG

Planet Comics #62 (8.0) 650.00 - Cover by Joe Doolin, this one has the last original adventure featuring Mysta of the Moon.  The plot reads that disgraced Earthman Kark attacks water world Aqua while Mysta fights a Safety Council security investigation that threatens her undercover secret (If I had to make a year 2020 guess, Kark was no doubt disgraced because of his odd name and is now overcompensating, while Mysta's secret is that she's a "Mister" instead).

9.JPG

IMG_2936.JPG