• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Take 25% off WORLD'S FINEST, BATMAN and SUPERMAN 208 and up, NICE COPIES, not pressed, lots of Giants:) and freebies
2 2

100 posts in this topic

These books belong to a friend. He's had them a long time but would like to sell them. They do not appear to be pressed...let's just say I'd bet they were not pressed because if they were, they pressed them with a pillow;)

Colors are very strong, pages are all nice  and there are  "pressable defects). I lower the grades for defects, fixable or not.

There are over 80 books in total, I've scanned most of them and there will be 2 lots at the end.

Shipping is anyway you want. I use regional boxes to save you money on priority mail and I will ship these media if you live in the US and chose that. If you live out of the US, I'm happy to ship to you, but you have a choice of priority or first class (no media). I charge what it costs me.

I take Paypal or checks. Payment is due within 3 days of when I close the thread, unless we have another agreement.

I take returns for any reason, just let me know within 3 days and return the books within 7. Also return shipping would be your cost unless I've made a really big error.

No list people please.

While I normally put new bags and boards on every book I liberate...I am not doing that for these lots. I just don't have enough right now and the bags they were in were a little wrinkled, but not yellow and basically fine;) I will put new bags and boards on the individual books:) 

Edited by skypinkblu

Buy 2 books (or spend $20) and take one free.

#237, VG/F  Free  to Norrin's Lawyer

#241 VG- steveinthecity

#304 Very high grade Fronzentundraguy

#305  Very high grade

#306 Very high grade

#319 High Grade

1698752763_freewflotw(1).thumb.jpg.a0b15f683e95313577a28e4e358f8580.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu