• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SUNDAY (5/31/20) DISCOUNTS IN EFFECT ! RECAP ON PAGE 1 - RETURN OF THE MIXED!!!! - FIRST MIXED SALE SINCE THE MARCH SHUTDOWN - PLENTY OF MIXED TO GO AROUND - SOME SLABS, SOME OMNIBUSES, SOME HBs, SOME KEYS, SOME SUGAR ON ME! - RECAP ON PAGE 1
4 4

670 posts in this topic

If someone wants to buy STAR WARS: UNDERWORLD # 2 & # 5 together... then take both for $15 :D 

SOLD ONE SET TO PABSTBLUEROBOT

BOBA DEAL !!!

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Found another copy of this cool book...

STAR WARS TALES # 18 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $20

Has a slight 1/16th inch corner bend upper right corner.  See scan.

COPY B

MAY 22 2020 SALE162.jpg

CLIFFHANGER # 0 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $8

Pretty sure this is the first Danger Girl, Battle Chasers and Crimson...if I'm wrong, someone will surely let me know ;) 

I have TWO COPIES of this book at $8 each.

MAY 22 2020 SALE163.jpg

2 minutes ago, Falcon760 said:

Is that supposed to be Robert Englund?

It looks more like the guy who was in the remake.  That said, the remake didn't come out until 2010 I think... so it couldn't be that guy either since that book came out in '06.

Hmm we should investigate this ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

ALPHA FLIGHT # 17 - GLOSSY VF/NM COPY - $10

FIRST APP OF BIG HERO 6

Book has a non obtrusive slit at the bottom along the edge of the spine and a mild blunt.  Still looks nice.

Posted this one about six years too late lol

MAY 22 2020 SALE153.jpg

MAY 22 2020 SALE154.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN # 201 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $10

FIRST BABY CABLE

This book presents well but I have it a "minus" due to a tiny pin hole sized hole about 1/4 inch above the bottom staple on the spine.  See scan.

MAY 22 2020 SALE150.jpg

MAY 22 2020 SALE151.jpg