• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

August 25 is 5 CENT LISTING DAY!

18 posts in this topic

It's for Canadians only? confused.gif
No, but the prices will just show up in Canadian $$ along with the eBay conversion to US $$ when you view it on the US site. confused-smiley-013.gif

And you Yanks be VERY CAREFUL, as this promotion refunds you the money long AFTER it's over, not during the listing process.

The reduced fees for this promotion will not be immediately reflected on the site. Users will receive a credit to their account by October, 2005.

It's for Canadians only? confused.gif
No, but the prices will just show up in Canadian $$ along with the eBay conversion to US $$ when you view it on the US site. confused-smiley-013.gif

Bah, sounds like too much hassle. I'll just throw my dollars at an overbearing corporate canker sore, er, I mean, ebay.

I've never listed anything on these cheapie days. What exactly do you get for your nickel? confused-smiley-013.gif

A listing that would cost anywhere from 25-cents to $4.80, depending on the opening price. Naturally, this type of deal works better for high-ticket items.

But this "will refund you by October 2005" really sucks, as I do not trust EBay too far these days.

I've never listed anything on these cheapie days. What exactly do you get for your nickel? confused-smiley-013.gif

A listing that would cost anywhere from 25-cents to $4.80, depending on the opening price. Naturally, this type of deal works better for high-ticket items.

But this "will refund you by October 2005" really sucks, as I do not trust EBay too far these days.

Does the price cover a reserve? Or do people just throw up high-ticket items with aggressive opening bids/BINs?

And I agree. The refund approach is a real disappointment.