• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much is the CGC pre-screening charge for magazines? Terms?

2 posts in this topic

I have never submitted anything to CGC before but I have acquired a large collection of very high grade Eerie mags I want to sell. I have the following questions:

1. Does CGC pre-screen magazines?

2. If so, how much do they charge per mag for the rejects?

3. What is the minimum number of mags that must be submited for pre-screening at once?

4. Can magazine pre-screens be combined with comic book pre-screens to reach the minimum number required?

5. How do I go about submitting my mags for pre-screening, given that this service is not really advertised on the CGC website.

6. Anything else I need to know?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

I have never submitted anything to CGC before but I have acquired a large collection of very high grade Eerie mags I want to sell. I have the following questions:

1. Does CGC pre-screen magazines? YES.

2. If so, how much do they charge per mag for the rejects? ECONOMY IS $4 UNLESS REJECTS ARE VERY LOW. CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR ANY OTHER DETAILS.

3. What is the minimum number of mags that must be submited for pre-screening at once? 50, BUT EACH DEAL IS DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON THE SIZE, TIER, 1ST TIME PRESCREENING, AND OTHER FACTORS.

4. Can magazine pre-screens be combined with comic book pre-screens to reach the minimum number required? NOT USUALLY, BUT SEE LAST ANSWER.

5. How do I go about submitting my mags for pre-screening, given that this service is not really advertised on the CGC website. CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

6. Anything else I need to know? TOLL FREE # 877 662 6642

Thanks for any info you can provide.