• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Championship Round 3

40 posts in this topic

Congrats Warlord 893applaud-thumb.gif

Also congrats to October and Inconcievable thumbsup2.gif

I had a lot of fun with this contest I hope everyone else enjoyed themselves as well.

It was a little bumpy at times but we got through it.

I am sure we will run another contest sometime soon. I hope to see you all join up again.

~Bella

Congratulations to Warlord,,,,we are not worthy,,,

we are not worthy!!! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Hats off to October and Inconcievable on making it all so close!!!

And a big hand to ComicSupply and BellaDonna, for putting on a great contest and for putting up with all of the [embarrassing lack of self control]! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Great job everyone!!!

I downgraded it for the light staining on the back cover top edge. gossip.gif

Yep, me too. Figured because it was on the BC it wouldn't be as big a hit on the grade, but still overestimated. Or else underestimated the offsetting positive qualities by focusing too much on the negative. confused-smiley-013.gif

Congrats to Warlord, and props to CS and BD for runnin' the contest thest past months. Good iea to save the restored book for last.

Grand prize should have been all the comics used in the contest thumbsup2.gifpoke2.gif

P.S. I joined just after this contest started, so if there's another one, I'm definitely in!

It was more of a joke about it. But, if its acceptable and ok with the admins I would do one. Just got back about 30 of them and wouldn't mind another run at it. I know I most likely wouldn't run out so...

I think this would screw up peoples grading abilities even more 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It was more of a joke about it. But, if its acceptable and ok with the admins I would do one. Just got back about 30 of them and wouldn't mind another run at it. I know I most likely wouldn't run out so...

It would be fun to do, but not sure if CGC would care for it too much!

Not a good idea,

A single book now and then is OK, but a whole contest filled with ACE or PGX/CGG slabs would get the boss here ---> mad.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif