• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uh-oh... Have I been trimmed? Crime Suspenstories 15
1 1

Have I been trimmed?   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Have I been trimmed?

28 posts in this topic

On 12/3/2020 at 12:50 AM, Buzzetta said:

Book was not trimmed... and it is on it's way back to me. :whee:

That's good news. Otherwise it would have been the only occasion where getting some trim would be a bad thing.

And also since it's been confirmed as not trimmed I just voted no. You're welcome

Edited by Jeffro.

On 12/2/2020 at 10:01 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Glad it worked out well!  (thumbsu

I'm not surprised. He asked us, the forum, the collective consciousness of the hobby, we answered, and that particular sequence of events assured everything would work out well.  Is there any other possible outcome?  (thumbsu

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I am actually typing it up now... 

I realized I can drop ship things from Amazon to the winners homes. 

Comics using Amazon as a platform? I was looking at the Omnibus items yesterday and came across Greg Reece's Amazon store. I don't usually delve deep into the individual seller's small details like I do on ebay because it's usually appliances, apparel, and such that I'm buying there, What I noticed is that although Greg has almost as many items listed on Amazon as he does on Ebay, the record of actual sales are very negligible compared to his ebay sales figures. Am I correct in thinking that selling Gold through Copper age comics, you have what appears to be a 1 in 20 (or more) chance, Amazon sales vs. Ebay

Just now, James J Johnson said:

Comics using Amazon as a platform? I was looking at the Omnibus items yesterday and came across Greg Reece's Amazon store. I don't usually delve deep into the individual seller's small details like I do on ebay because it's usually appliances, apparel, and such that I'm buying there, What I noticed is that although Greg has almost as many items listed on Amazon as he does on Ebay, the record of actual sales are very negligible compared to his ebay sales figures. Am I correct in thinking that selling Gold through Copper age comics, you have what appears to be a 1 in 20 (or more) chance, Amazon sales vs. Ebay

No... 

You weren't here when I did the last one... I think this is the fifth contest. 

You will see the rules when it is finally posted....  but what I would do is the winner would get things like a SW lego set, funko pops, things like that...   What I can do this time that I could not in other years is use my Amazon Prime account to buy it on amazon and enter the winner's address as the shipping address and have it delivered straight to them.  Shipping a $25 Lego set to California that weighs in at 3lbs can be almost $16 extra dollars and is kind of annoying when it is a $25 lego set. 

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

No... 

You weren't here when I did the last one... I think this is the fifth contest. 

You will see the rules when it is finally posted....  but what I would do is the winner would get things like a SW lego set, funko pops, things like that...   What I can do this time that I could not in other years is use my Amazon Prime account to buy it on amazon and enter the winner's address as the shipping address and have it delivered straight to them.  Shipping a $25 Lego set to California that weighs in at 3lbs can be almost $16 extra dollars and is kind of annoying when it is a $25 lego set. 

Very cool.