• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Fees to Canada
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I sent less than 10 comics for grading and the return shipping fees was $90 instead of $60 (according to the table below).

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/5798/

I called the accounts department and they told me the fees are correct at $90.

Would you please update the table? In the meantime, would you confirm the return shipping fees for Canada (Quebec) for :

1-10 comics

10-20 comics

20-25 comics.

I am on my way to send you another submission and would like to optimize the return shipping.

Edited by Pangolin

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  As far as I am aware, the FedEx International rate table hasn't changed.  We would need to take a look at your specific invoice to determine why you were charged more.  If you can provide your invoice number, we can check further for you.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  As far as I am aware, the FedEx International rate table hasn't changed.  We would need to take a look at your specific invoice to determine why you were charged more.  If you can provide your invoice number, we can check further for you.

Thanks!

Good Jennifer,

Thanks for your answer. I was presently writing an email with all the details.

Do you want me to send it to service@... or submissions@... or directly to you?

Edited by Pangolin