• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC and Diamond no more!
1 1

2 posts in this topic

At the beginning of this year,  I decided to start slabbing my old modern comic book collection and in turn decrease the amount of new DC comics I was gonna purchase.  Then the pandemic hit, everything related to comics went off the rails.  Finding out today that DC is saying good-bye to Diamonds is somewhat of a shock.   Question is how much more of a shipping cost will be for the LC shops in Canada?  That 2nd Metal Event from DC this year was gonna be my hail mary thing before I stop buying new comics but dam now the question is will I even get the chance to read the complete set without any interruptions? oy  

This could create a great speculation opportunity if stores follow through on their threats of cutting DC shelf stock. hm

Then again, it could also work in LCS's favor as collectors would be forced to open up files to get their books.