• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introducing,...The "Some Guy's Garage" Collection,...

46 posts in this topic

The "Some Guy's Garage" Collection

...I'm very excited and pleased to present to you today a formerly unknown jewel of a pedigree,.....The "Some Guy's Garage" Collection,...This collection was discovered by me personally this past spring in some guy's garage,....for three hard days I hand picked each book personally from some guy's garage, ....I poured over 40,000 books in some guys garage until I was absolutely sure that I had extracted and eliminated every high grade book from some guys garage,... and all that remained afterwords was virtually worthless,.....

........these books are virgin unread copies,and were discovered recently in some guy's warehouse before they came to some guys garage,..therefore I can attest that none of these books were previously qualified,restored,or trimmed,.... nor have they been graded by CGC more than once.....If need be I can have some guy,...or even both guys attest to their authenticity......

...over 90% of them have pure white pages and razor sharp corners,....and despite my pleaded requests to CGC they have failed to recognize this collection as either a legitimate Pedigree or a Collection,...even though every one of them came from some guy's garage,...

.....please bid with confidence,..... wink.gif

The "Some Guy's Garage" Collection

...I'm still breathing,...I've told you before,...they're yours when I die,......
I've seen you sell some so cough up the rejects. tongue.gif

I poured over 40,000 books in some guys garage

So how many did you end up with???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...about two long boxes of pristines,...the bulk of the find was between 8.0-9.0,....It was very sad to see so many books just a hair shy of flawless,.... frown.gif

I poured over 40,000 books in some guys garage

So how many did you end up with???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...about two long boxes of pristines,...the bulk of the find was between 8.0-9.0,....It was very sad to see so many books just a hair shy of flawless,.... frown.gif

Were are the raw 8.0-9.0s? poke2.gif