• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish 1-101 thread
9 9

383 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2022 at 9:18 PM, Ameri said:

This is a page from TTA 65, the issue where Giant Man replaces his red costume for the red and blue number with a helmet. Jan to Hank: "your (previous) costume is the most atrocious thing since Castro's beard." :p

tta 65b.jpg

This is awesome!!! What a FANTASTIC page!!!  :applause:

On 9/27/2022 at 6:04 PM, Microchip said:

It's a tough book to find in HG.    Hopefully the MCU appearances will pull a few copies out of collections.  

I'm no market analyst, but with Subby's first appearance on the big screen just a handful of weeks away, this might be about the worst time to try to purchase a high grade copy.

On 9/28/2022 at 2:02 PM, Frisco Larson said:

I'm no market analyst, but with Subby's first appearance on the big screen just a handful of weeks away, this might be about the worst time to try to purchase a high grade copy.

Yes and no.   The market is definitely softening right now.  I feel sorry for guys with books already sent for upcoming auctions.   It's looking like a hard fall right now.