• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Category before grading?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I submmited 16 comics for Grading and they have been in a "SCHEDULE FOR GRADING" status for a week or more, but when I click on the "Submission #",  I find that one book is already categorized as "Qualified" regardless that they're not still in a "GRADING" status.

Was this category created after the QUICK PRESS? or, is it a Type-O?

Thanks for helping out!

email.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  This invoice is in line for grading, however, it does appear that while in pressing it was determined that the centerfold and page 12 were missing which would result in a qualified label, as you see here.  The graders will double check everything when it gets in to them and nothing is final until it has gone through the graders.  

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  This invoice is in line for grading, however, it does appear that while in pressing it was determined that the centerfold and page 12 were missing which would result in a qualified label, as you see here.  The graders will double check everything when it gets in to them and nothing is final until it has gone through the graders.  

Thank you!

thank you