• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are there issues with the site?

3 posts in this topic

My order has DISAPPEARED from CGC when I go to "status".

Last week, it said "received", and now when I go to "view status" it says I haven't submitted any books in 8 months and there is nothing to see.  A bit panicked!  Are there any issues with your database?!? :( 

• Administrator
Hello, thanks for your message.  Over the weekend there was a server issue which temporarily caused the submission tracking feature to go down.  It has been fixed now so everything should be running normally.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:
Hello, thanks for your message.  Over the weekend there was a server issue which temporarily caused the submission tracking feature to go down.  It has been fixed now so everything should be running normally.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  

Thank you. 

All good, thanks for answering.  I looked for a service bulletin before posting this, but didn't find any and panicked a bit! TY