• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How is the member credit applied?

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I was just about to submit some comics for grading and when I inputted my card info, I did not see any discounts marked for my $150 membership credit.  How is this applied.  I looked at the FAQ's and it says that it is automatically applied but when I tried it looked like it was going to charge my card the full amount.  I know that the credit only applies to grading fees.  Any help with this matter will be highly appreciated.  Thank you. 

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  Your $150 in grading credits will not appear on your submission paperwork. The credits are linked to your customer number and will be used automatically once a submission is received here in the office. There is no credit card transaction that will occur, once your submission is physically received your credits would be applied, and then the balance would be charged to your card.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!