• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Shi vs Tomoe to benefit the Tucci Family! Ends at 9pm EST!

6 posts in this topic

All right everyone! May I have your attention for a moment? 😊 For those of you who have met him, Billy Tucci is probably one of the nicest guys in this industry. His kindness and enthusiasm are traits one can’t forget. Well I need your help. Billy’s dog was recently diagnosed with cancer and had surgery this week. The surgery went well but cost a small fortune. To help them, I am offering this piece by Billy for sale from my collection. It’s a gorgeous piece going to a great cause for an amazing family. Starting bid is $250. Buy it now for $1500! 11x14 pencils. Please share this with others! PM any bids to me. High bid on Friday 9pm EST wins unless it’s sold as a buy it now!
Current bid is $750!

65C229C8-A77F-4D0B-89DB-2FA40EA12A64.jpeg

Edited by AnkurJ

On 6/25/2020 at 6:11 AM, AnkurJ said:

All right everyone! May I have your attention for a moment? 😊 For those of you who have met him, Billy Tucci is probably one of the nicest guys in this industry. His kindness and enthusiasm are traits one can’t forget. Well I need your help. Billy’s dog was recently diagnosed with cancer and had surgery this week. The surgery went well but cost a small fortune. To help them, I am offering this piece by Billy for sale from my collection. It’s a gorgeous piece going to a great cause for an amazing family. Starting bid is $250. Buy it now for $1500! 11x14 pencils. Please share this with others! PM any bids to me. High bid on Friday 9pm EST wins unless it’s sold as a buy it now!
Current bid is $750!

65C229C8-A77F-4D0B-89DB-2FA40EA12A64.jpeg

A pet is a family member to so many people. What a horrible ordeal to go through for anyone. 

Logistical question, does the winning bidder pay all the funds directly to Billy? 

7 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

A pet is a family member to so many people. What a horrible ordeal to go through for anyone. 

Logistical question, does the winning bidder pay all the funds directly to Billy? 

Yes all funds will go their PayPal. Current high bid is $750! 😊

1 minute ago, AnkurJ said:

Yes all funds will go their PayPal. Current high bid is $750! 😊

I can only imagine what the bill for cancer surgery will be. We got hit with over $2,000 in bills for diabetes and cushing's disease tests and treatment for our pup.

Just now, comix4fun said:

I can only imagine what the bill for cancer surgery will be. We got hit with over $2,000 in bills for diabetes and cushing's disease tests and treatment for our pup.

Quite a bit more.....:frown: