• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Rampaging Hulk 4

7 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

:foryou:

How much of a deduction for the dust shadow on the bottom of the back over?

None. I would say the biggest detractors are the staple tear/crease on the lower staple, the bottom left corner and what appears to be a faint water droplet on the back cover at the top. If that is a water droplet, then the book will get a maximum of 7.0.

3 hours ago, William-James88 said:

None. I would say the biggest detractors are the staple tear/crease on the lower staple, the bottom left corner and what appears to be a faint water droplet on the back cover at the top. If that is a water droplet, then the book will get a maximum of 7.0.

That’s what I thought too when looking at the back cover scan.  Had to pull the book back out and take a look.  It’s not a droplet.  It’s a light indent.  

Not seeing a tear/crease at the bottom staple....

DDCE22FF-09F1-485F-B697-A62A67691A27.jpeg

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

5 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

That’s what I thought too when looking at the back cover scan.  Had to pull the book back out and take a look.  It’s not a droplet.  It’s a light indent.  

Not seeing a tear/crease at the bottom staple....

DDCE22FF-09F1-485F-B697-A62A67691A27.jpeg

Ah, i thought the white line emerging from the top was a tear or colour breaking crease but I guess it would be just one of those white splatters. Ok then if the staples are good then the only remaining defect is the corner so I'd say 9.0