• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOW - SEGA SPIDERMAN FOUR PLAYER ARCADE VIDEO GAME

1 post in this topic

I have an original Sega Spiderman four player arcade video game for sale. These are very hard to find and are usually beat to death. This is  an excellent original machine with new T-molding, new clear control panel overlay, and new monitor surround graphics. It is just as clean inside as outside. You will not find a nicer one anywhere. I'm an arcade owner, operator, and collector. It took me years to find one and I was going to put this in my barcade location before we got shut down for Coronavirus. Game plays 100% with no issues. Hate to sell but times are what they are. This can be shipped with North American Van Lines ebay gaming division. I would guesstimate shipping between $400 and $600 depending on location. Price is $3500. Look at the one on ebay for $4295 and you'll know my price is more than fair and reasonable. Thanks for looking.

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG