• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE Masks for kids Size Large Added (for ages 19 and under.)Avengers, Spidey, Harry Potter, Adventures of Zelda and more
3 3

275 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, pmWolf said:

I'd like to add a small gray Mini-Avengers if I could. (A second mask for my 5 year old son). I'll probably find a second mask for my 3 year old daughter....

OK, I'll have more girly stuff tomorrow and I'll cut more mini avengers material it seems like a hit;) I've been waiting 10 days for some mini JLA material. It is supposed to arrive Monday.

I think I'm going to shut the thread down on Monday for a few days so I can catch up, then I'll reopen it at the end of the week, so if anyone needs things right away, there are masks already made.

20 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

These are Also available 

2   1 Blue Cars (the last 2) (small)

1 Blue Mickey (Small) Mickey is currently SO

2 1 Small Miles Morales (Spidey) and 2 Medium) (1 small to PMwolf) 1 small to 2  Gino

SMALL Miles is currently SO. Medium is available.

4 small blue Harry Potters

4 small blue Minions, 1 Medium

2  1 small Blue/Purple  Frozens, 1 Medium  (1 small to Robot Man) 1 to Gino2Paulus2  Frozed is current SO

3  2 small Peppa Pigs ( 1 to Robot Man) 1 to gino2paulus2

20200710_083019.thumb.jpg.5676adedd8cc12fb57f6962ddae63935.jpg20200704_182437.thumb.jpg.b6cdc55a017cd0b866e0dc5cd4d60c50.jpg20200704_182416.thumb.jpg.6f1f66e3f7d5bc0020962990deea16d4.jpg546310629_milesmorales.thumb.jpg.06ef443702a86611433a5bd5b9d6d33a.jpg20200708_005517.thumb.jpg.d0cfa36b960745ed1ffbbe8bb635d8de.jpg20200707_190236.thumb.jpg.86ff238be7d01c14aba709a288b5d7b1.jpg

minions (1).jpg

Wow! Thank you so much for doing this. It is wonderful. My son (10 yrs old) would love 1 medium Miles Morales and 1 medium Minecraft if they are available. 

1 hour ago, p-kay14 said:

Wow! Thank you so much for doing this. It is wonderful. My son (10 yrs old) would love 1 medium Miles Morales and 1 medium Minecraft if they are available. 

They are yours. He can have one more, I'm sending 3 per child. It's going to take me a few days to catch up though. I should have more of the gray minecraft cut by tomorrow night.

13 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

They are yours. He can have one more, I'm sending 3 per child. It's going to take me a few days to catch up though. I should have more of the gray minecraft cut by tomorrow night.

Thank you so much! 

I'm going to close the thread to new people until next Sat

After that I will reopen it again.

I'm happy that this thread has been so popular but I'm getting to the point where I just can't keep up. Some of the masks are half done, some are just cut and I have 16 partially completed "orders" on my guest room bed, plus another room with ones from friends and family..

So, I'm going to post the pictures here of the material I have cut already and some I have not cut yet and the # and sizes I have available,

I want to  get everything mailed out that is sitting here with the exception of 2 people who asked to wait so they could have items that "sold out" but I have more material for.. 

I have a spread sheet and I'll be working from that in order.

I will contact you if you haven't picked something, but after 24 hours if I don't hear from you, you go on the bottom of the list.

So for now, if you have an incomplete order (waiting for more choices) post here, what you would like by tomorrow night. 

Please don't send pms asking for things I have not shown. I really hate to say that, but just can't keep up right now.