• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE Masks for kids Size Large Added (for ages 19 and under.)Avengers, Spidey, Harry Potter, Adventures of Zelda and more
3 3

275 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

The thread is not closed to people who already have posted, Bob, just new people. I have too many to finish without staying up all night, so I'm just taking a few catch up days.

I'm noting the kids stuff. As for adults, I have to finish the kids ones first. I did want to have an adult thread next weekend, but I doubt I'll get that far.

No problem and no hurry. Please don’t stay up all night! Sadly, I’m afraid these will be loved and used for some time...

Just an update, I had some machine issues, so I'm going to need an extra day, maybe 2. 9 packages have gone out so far, I have 10 to go. 

@gino2paulus2 You need to pick 6 more, no rush, I just got more material.

Edited by skypinkblu

The mask is not properly adjusted in that pic by the way. Just wanted to take a quick pic for the boards. 

My mother said they were well made. My wife loved the way the straps worked. Daughter loves the way they look, and I like the space for a filter 

She's quite the fashionista, so she actually loves to wear masks. lol  

Edited by newshane

On 7/16/2020 at 3:24 PM, skypinkblu said:

Just an update, I had some machine issues, so I'm going to need an extra day, maybe 2. 9 packages have gone out so far, I have 10 to go. 

@gino2paulus2 You need to pick 6 more, no rush, I just got more material.

Oooooooh!!!! Well I wouldn’t be upset at all if you surprised me!! My son does LOVE Miles so if there’s an extra one in there he wouldn’t argue 😍🤗 You too kind Sha!!!!

On 7/16/2020 at 4:47 PM, Iceman399 said:

If you stayed off the chat boards you could make them faster :baiting: 

Love what you are doing Sha you are seriously my hero on here <3 

Thanks...I'm working on them, lol...what I am doing is making some extras while I'm completing orders (while I have the same thread in the machine) so I'll be more efficient next time;) 

1 hour ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Oooooooh!!!! Well I wouldn’t be upset at all if you surprised me!! My son does LOVE Miles so if there’s an extra one in there he wouldn’t argue 😍🤗 You too kind Sha!!!!

I was planning on surprising you...and Miles it is, I have lots of new princess stuff, just have to make them.

I'm going to post the picture of the material and how many are available. You can see what the finished ones look like by scrolling up. The masks  I'm posting now are already made. I'll continue to add   more and different ones during the week. I'm still trying to catch up from last week, so I figured it would work better to have them done instead of offering choices.

You are welcome to start a pile and finish in a week. I don't want to hold them longer than that if I can help it.