• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Ultimate Fallout 4
1 1

11 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jordan Morris said:

When I get it I’ll pull it out the bag. Just bought it

Sounds good.👌 Look forward to seeing it.

It'll be a gem mint 10!

Who knows with these pictures.  You can see some spine ticks but really hard to tell inside the bag.  Hopefully the bag crease can be pressed out.  I see a misinformed consensus with newer collectors that polybagged=better condition but the bag can also hide actual defects on the book that can not be pressed out.

19 minutes ago, Keys_Collector said:

It'll be a gem mint 10!

Who knows with these pictures.  You can see some spine ticks but really hard to tell inside the bag.  Hopefully the bag crease can be pressed out.  I see a misinformed consensus with newer collectors that polybagged=better condition but the bag can also hide actual defects on the book that can not be pressed out.

So we’ll get a better idea when I can take it out

I bought a copy of this when it first came out and the comic graded a 7.0 (wasn’t pressing back then).  That’s the last time I bought a poly bagged book.:frown:

3 minutes ago, Jordan Morris said:

Love to hear that lol

My bad!!!  Just sharing a past experience for the future.  I hope yours is better than that.:banana:

There is something nasty going on in the bottom left, at least it looks like it. If that's how the comic looks like out of the bag, this would be an 8.5 at best.

One thing for certain though, even with a press, there is no chance this will get a 9.8, and I doubt a 9.6 as well. 

Edited by William-James88

Yeah... you got yourself a nice impact dent on the lower left corner that runs thru the entire book and shows on the back cover as well.

Along with the polybag crease on the back cover you'll be looking at about a 7.5.  A press will take the polybag crease away if done properly but that impact on the cheap paper stock will leave you with a 9.0 at very best.