• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How rare are books with double pages?

5 posts in this topic

I have a copy of Crossgen's El Cazador # 1 with 2 or 3 double pages in it. It is the only copy I ever came across compared to having several double covers of various other books. Don't know how rare it really is though... confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW: Welcome to the Boards!

I was just reading JLA Classified #9 and several of the pages repeated, several pages were then ok and then several more repeated. I see all kinds of post on double covers but nothing on extra pages.

It was not very common before, but we have been seeing it quite a bit on newer comics published in the last five with them. Unlike double covers, we put them in a Qualified labeled holder.

Welcome to the boards! smile.gif

I was just reading JLA Classified #9 and several of the pages repeated, several pages were then ok and then several more repeated. I see all kinds of post on double covers but nothing on extra pages.

It was not very common before, but we have been seeing it quite a bit on newer comics published in the last five with them. Unlike double covers, we put them in a Qualified labeled holder.

Welcome to the boards! smile.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Interesting, because some pages are doubled there are also pages missing integral to the story hence the Green lable, correct?