• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Return Shipping Question
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have watched a couple of videos and I believe I have a good understanding of the submission process, with the exception of the return shipping part. If I were to send in a submission of 5-10 books in the ballpark of $3,000 FMV total, is the return shipment from CGC automatically insured for that amount? Also, do the return shipments require me to sign for the delivery?

Thanks

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  We offer three different options for return shipping.  You can choose from registered mail through the USPS, FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.  The only method that will fully insure your items would be registered mail with the USPS. FedEx and UPS will only be insured for up to $100 per box. As a result, registered mail has a higher cost than FedEx and UPS.  All three shipping methods do require signatures.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!