• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Ghostly Weird 122, GA war and Possibly more
4 4

29 posts in this topic

Astonishing 30. This book was sold to me as a remainder copy and has a severe trim on all three sides. Luckily it doesn't affect the story. I posted it in the PGM and it seemed to invoke general confusion  even from The Lions Den who is a former grader. I'm asking $300 (which is likely the cheapest copy you are ever going to find). I am not sure what grade to call it but it can't be above a 2.0. SOLD

Astonishing 30 FC.jpeg.jpeg

Astonishing 30 BC.jpeg

Astonishing30interior.jpeg.0d3ea70ffe5a8a2d8665e6ef46cd4d9f.jpeg

Edited by The-Collector

11 hours ago, The-Collector said:

Hey all, I've received a mountain of inquiries and it is all a bit overwhelming. Hopefully I've replied to everyone. From here on out I think I'll stick to posting books in the thread. 

I hope you learned your lesson. meh

14 hours ago, The-Collector said:

Captain science 3, when I posted this in the PGM consensus was around 5.0 (I'm pretty sure I bought it as a FN but I agree with the PGM forum). I believe that the line along the bottom of the book and also partially visible on the FC is not water damage but rather it is a tanning halo. Also note the corner chip on the bottom right corner FC. Otherwise book is really nice. Asking $500 (which is basically what I have into it after fees). 

CaptainScience3FC.jpg

CaptainScience3BC.jpg

:takeit: