• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Many McDonald and Burger King workers do we have here

57 posts in this topic

A job is a job !!! No reason to take 'pot-shot's' at fast food workers. Shame on you all !

KK

McDonald's, Head Manager

Are you the head manager of janitorial, or in charge of the burgers?

A job is a job !!! No reason to take 'pot-shot's' at fast food workers. Shame on you all !

KK

McDonald's, Head Manager

Are you an insufficiently_thoughtful_person....or are you just playing one in this thread? confused-smiley-013.gif

KK

McDonald's, Head Manager

Are you an insufficiently_thoughtful_person....or are you just playing one in this thread? confused-smiley-013.gif

Um... I was kidding.

KK

McDonald's, Head Manager

Um... I was kidding.

And it was funny.....how? confused.gif

poke2.gif

The farting preacher is pretty good.

KK

McDonald's, Head Manager

Um... I was kidding.

poke2.gif

Hey, it was just supposed to be a spoof of the other "How many" threads that have been posted lately. Sorry.

KK

McDonald's, Head Manager

Um... I was kidding.

poke2.gif

Hey, it was just supposed to be a spoof of the other "How many" threads that have been posted lately. Sorry.

No worries. cool.gif