• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Everglade Angels

2 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I am trying to send in a couple of copies of Everglade Angels from Scout Comics that came out a few weeks back, but it's not in your database and when I go to check out, the cost is coming up as $84... Can you please add this title to the database so I can send it in and not have to pay an exorbitant price?  Thanks! 

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  I'm not sure what you database you are referring to.  Are you talking about on the online form?  On the online form you must use the drop down menu to locate the book title.  Unless it is a brand new book that we have never graded before, in which case you would have to add the title.  If you are not finding it in the drop down you might be entering the title incorrectly.  It will only calculate the correct pricing, if the correct title has been chosen.  

You are not charged anything until we receive your order here in the office so if you cannot find the correct title, we will adjust the pricing based on the tier you choose and you would only be charged the correct tier price.  

If you have any questions, you can reach our customer service department at 877-662-6642.  Thank you!